GraBars Front Grab Handles for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Wish you had some help getting in and out of your Jeep other then grabbing the steering wheel or your seats? Look no more... Our 3/4" solid steel (not tubing) GraBars are perfect for getting in & out of your Jeep or for holding on while going down a trail. Welcome Distributing GraBars fit all 2007 to current 2-Door and 4-Door Jeep Wranglers.
Features & Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty Defects & Workmanship
- 3⁄4” Solid Steel (not tubing)
- No Drilling, No Dismantling, Bolts Right Into existing OEM Holes
- Installs easily within minutes
- Powder Coated (UV Protected)
- Made in the USA Keeping our Jobs at Home
- Assists in Entering & Exiting the Jeep
- Includes Dual Layer Pink Rubber Grips
- Includes 12.9 Strength Black Oxide Steel Bolts (NOTE: Bolts are steel and can rust!)
- Extremely Ridged, Not Flimsy like Velcro Handles
- One of the BEST modifications you will ever install on your Jeep! Period
Note: Front Grabars will prevent your visor from extending completely to the windshield. (However the visor can easily be pulled towards you to allow full blockage of the sun.)
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
WEL 1001, WEL 1001P, WEL 1001R
1 - 5 Reviews
Arizona JK | 2014-06-03 17:51:03
Great, sturdy product.Didn't have any grab handles cause I kinda hate the cloth ones and was looking for something better before I spent the money. Great product, reasonably priced. Thanx ok4wd.com. Would highly recommend. They really look good, too.
James | 2014-03-14 04:03:47
Excellent Product !!I liked these so much in my Jeep, I just ordered a second set for my wife's Jeep.
Read the instructions, very easy install.
One of the best add ons to my Jeep for access to the cab.
vong | 2013-10-23 22:14:50
grabars front for 2012 wranglerVery nice product, very strong and sturdy. It took me over 30 minutes to install. One of the top screw giving me a hard time. It keep getting tight stuck so I lube the screw with oil and try few more times. The instruction well explained.
You have no items to compare.