Safari Snorkel for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
Toyota’s popular 2016+ Tacoma can be protected against dust and water ingestion with the tough, stylish Safari Snorkel specifically designed to deliver a huge volume of cold, clean air.
Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your 4x4 moving down the trail. Safari Snorkels relocate an engine’s air intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a constant supply of cold, clean air is available.
Featuring the new ARMAX design, the new Toyota Tacoma snorkel for the 2nd Generation model is the start of a new generation of raised air intakes from Safari Snorkel. Tested and verified on an airflow bench, each ARMAX design ensures that the airflow through the snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory inlet design. This ensures that if the vehicle owner wishes to increase their engine’s performance (ECU, exhaust, forced induction), the snorkel will meet those needs while providing the cold, clean air that is a standard benefit from any Safari Snorkel model.
Snorkel Body: Manufactured to the highest standards in durability, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. The substantial wall thickness of the snorkel body provides strength for the toughest conditions.
Air Ram Assembly: While the air ram is responsible for directing cold, clean air into the snorkel body, it also incorporates a highly effective water separator system that removes rainwater from the incoming air stream. Additionally, the head can be rotated to any position away from the prevailing weather to avoid the choking, build-up of snow accumulation.
Connection Hose & Hardware: Designed specifically to suit the required application, the connection hose is made from high quality molded EPDM rubber, which allows maximum air flow from the air ram and body into the air factory air cleaner inlet. A complete installation kit is supplied with each snorkel, which includes all the high quality, necessary fasteners.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions.
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fit
- Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
- Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets. •
- Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from incoming air stream.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.