Fabtech 6" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 2000-06 GM K1500 4WD
- Use 315/75R16 tire w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 315/70R17 tire w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS21000BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21002BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7190||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7240||Rear Performance Shocks|
1. Will not fit vehicles with AutoRide shocks.
2. Early 2000 Models may require 1999 box kits. If factory transmission crossmember is straight use 2000-06 applications. If factory transmission crossmember is curved in an S-shape use 1999 applications.
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
5. If vehicle is equipped with OEM 17” wheels must use 17” or larger aftermarket wheels.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
73. On 2005 and up GMC models use 33/12.50R17 tire with 17x8 wheels with 4 5/8” back spacing with minor trimming.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Chevrolet / GM
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.