Fabtech 6" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 1988-98 GM K1500 4WD & 1992-99 GM Suburban/Blazer (2 Door)/Tahoe (4 Door) 4WD
- Use 35/12.50R15 tire w/ 15x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS21014BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21015BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS7299||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
6. Increases front track width 2” on each side.
7. 4 door Tahoe/Yukon models require OEM GM torsion bar crossmember, mounting brackets, isolators and hardware for a P/U or 2 door model.
10. Requires welding, exhaust, and possible front driveshaft mods.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Chevrolet / GM
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.