Fabtech 6" Performance System w/ Dirt Logic Shocks - 1999 GM K1500 4WD
- Use 315/75R16 tire w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 315/70R17 tire w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tire w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS21000BK||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS21001BK||Component Box 2|
|2||FTS810141||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
|2||FTS810151||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi|
1. Will not fit vehicles with AutoRide shocks.
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
5. If vehicle is equipped with OEM 17” wheels must use 17” or larger aftermarket wheels.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
The new standard in large diameter mono tube shocks for lifted applications in the OE position as well as multiple shock applications, the 2.25 provides unparalled shock performance. Available with and without reservoir the Dirt Logic 2.25 offers a supple highway ride with outstanding offroad dampening.
- - 2.25" OD Steel Body
- - 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" Induction Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- - Optional 2.25" OD Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- - Black Anodized Finish
Chevrolet / GM
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.