Fabtech 6" Long Arm System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Coil Springs w/ Rear Performance Shocks - 2003-06 Jeep TJ
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
Derived from our desert racing experience, the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover is an exceptional performance shock that has been developed for a variety of Coilover applications. The Dirt Logic 2.5 will provide incredible dampening capacity for aggressive offroad driving.
- - 2.50" OD Steel Body
- - 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" Induction Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - Adjustable Coilover Construction
- - 5/8" Spherical Ball or Urethane Mounting Ends
- - 2.25" OD Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- - Black Anodized Finish
Rear Performance Monotube Shocks
Fabtech's Monotube Shock Absorbers feature high pressure nitrogen gas that reduces fade during aggressive offroad driving. The Monotube design allows for a larger piston compared to twin tube shocks with greater cooling efficiencies due to the single wall seamless tubing. An internal free floating dividing piston separates the nitrogen gas from fluid to eliminate foaming and shock fade. Each shock has been pretuned specifically for the vehicle application providing a superior ride quality.
- - Monotube Construction
- - Internal Floating Dividing Piston
- - 14mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 46mm OD Piston
- - Separated high pressure nitrogen gas
- - Thick wall seamless tubing
- - Inverted mounting position
2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.