Fabtech 6" Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers w/ Rear Performance Shocks & Long Travel Rear Leaf Springs - 2000-04 Ford F250/F350 4WD
- Use 315/75R16 tires w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x10 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS351UBK||Rear U-bolt Kit|
|2||FTS22064||Rear Leaf Spring|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
3. Non dually models only.
29. Rear springs may reduce load carrying capacity.
33. Ship truck freight only.
34. For V10 & diesel models only.
35. Will not fit 1999-00 models with trac bar bolt head size of 5/8”.
Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
As the largest vehicle specific take apart, monotube shock on earth, the Dirt Logic 4.0 continues to expand its applications to include a remote reservoir style for GM and Dodge. The Dirt Logic 4.0 will provide the ultimate in hardcore offroad dampening capacity with superior highway comfort. Nothing else comes close.
- - 4.0" OD Steel Body
- - 3 5/8" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 1.25" Induction Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - Adjustable Coilover Construction
- - 3/4" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- - 4.0" OD Piggyback Reservoir or Remote Reservoir
- - Black Anodized Finish
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.