Fabtech 4" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 1997-06 Jeep TJ & 2004-06 Jeep LJ Unlimited
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Rear Performance Monotube Shocks
Fabtech's Monotube Shock Absorbers feature high pressure nitrogen gas that reduces fade during aggressive offroad driving. The Monotube design allows for a larger piston compared to twin tube shocks with greater cooling efficiencies due to the single wall seamless tubing. An internal free floating dividing piston separates the nitrogen gas from fluid to eliminate foaming and shock fade. Each shock has been pretuned specifically for the vehicle application providing a superior ride quality.
- - Monotube Construction
- - Internal Floating Dividing Piston
- - 14mm Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 46mm OD Piston
- - Separated high pressure nitrogen gas
- - Thick wall seamless tubing
- - Inverted mounting position
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.