Extreme Outback ExtremeAire 12 Volt Portable Compressor
All the great features and performance of the ExtremeAire High Output in a portable package. Easy to use from vehicle to vehicle, stores neatly in a weatherproof box for years of service.
The ExtremeAire High Output 12 Volt Compressor is setting the standards for high capacity compressors. By utilizing a 3/4 horsepower fan cooled motor, overheating is a thing of the past. Designed to fill the largest 4WD tires or the highest-pressure RV tires, this unit can fill tires continuously with no fear of motor burnout. With a 150psi continuous duty working pressure (200 psi max), you can fill air tanks and run impact guns to dismount and mount wheels easily. For clean air in the dirtiest environments, the ExtremeAire uses a USA made metal air filter with a replaceable element.
In addition, the fan shaft has a sweeper seal to keep dirt and debris out of the motor and brushes, at the same time, allowing moisture and condensation to escape. The ExtremeAire is permanently lubed with sealed bearings so it can be mounted in any position making installation much easier. Every ExtremeAire utilizes stainless steel fasteners for a long and trouble free life in the highest vibration applications. Uses for the ExtremeAire include 4WD, RV, Agricultural, Construction, Motorsports, etc. No other 12 volt compressor has the speed, continuous duty cycle, output, pressure rating, and reliability that the ExtremeAire can deliver.
- 10 feet of 10 gauge jumper cables
- 30 feet of Polyurethane coil hose with hose whips on each end
- 40 feet of reach from battery to end of air hose!!
- Heavy duty electrical quick disconnects
- All air fittings, quick disconnects and air chucks are chucks are solid brass
- All mounting hardware is stainless steel
- Stainless steel flashlight
- Stainless steel pressure gauge
- Box size: 20" long, 8" deep, 9" tall
- Outback Portable weight: 34 lbs
Manufacture Part Number
Xtreme Outback Products
You have no items to compare.