Dynatrac Rear ProRock Dana 60 for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler
Now, for a limited time, get an ARB Differential Breather with the purchase of any Dynatrac axle (valued at $72!)
The Dynatrac ProRock 60® was the first of its kind when it was unveiled in 2002. Today, it’s an off-road performance standard to which all other supposed Dana 60 based axles are compared. The ProRock 60 is available in standard and custom applications with 35- and optional 40-spline shafts.
The nodular-iron ProRock 60 housing combined with the 9¾-inch high-pinion gearset supplies “1-ton” strength and durability as well as improved driveshaft angles and driveshaft ground clearance, especially on short wheelbase 4x4s and front-axle applications. Dynatrac ProRock 60 front axles include massive steering joints, end forings and wheel ends to provide the ultimate condifence. Dynatrac JK axles include exclusively designed ABS and stability control sensor mounts to maintain all factory function of these systems.
- 100% designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Most ground clearance of any housing that uses an 8.5” diameter or larger ring gear
- More ground clearance than a Dana 44
- Unmatched housing rigidity to keep gears in proper mesh under extreme loads and big tires
- Best pinion angle and wheel alignment for most lifts
- Proprietary, in-house developed forgings, housings, spindles, knuckles, etc.
- CAD designed and CNC cut brackets expertly welded for precise fit every time
- All new JK design on ProRock 60® platform that is still the benchmark for all other Hi-Pinion Dana 60
- Exclusive Dynatrac JK ABS and Stability Control compatibility
- Quality installed components from Timken, Warn, ARB, Auburn Gear, Ox Locker and Eaton
- 1-Year, unlimited mileage, “no fault”, written warranty – Real warranty not empty promises
Standard Rear-Axle Equipment:
- Complete custom Dynatrac ProRock 60® semi-float rear axle assembly with 12 month limited warranty
- Custom machined Dynatrac ProRock 60® High Pinion (reverse-cut) heavy duty nodular iron housing and nodular diff cover
- Dynatrac Dual Sump/ High Volume™ High-Pinion Angle Oil Modification
- Heavy Duty 3-1/8” x 5/16” wall DOM housing tube assemblies
- Any track width or offset (65.5” minimum)
- Matched housing geometry and pinion angle for vehicle’s suspension
- 35 spline, 1½” Diameter, heavy duty semi-float axle shaft assemblies
- 9¾” Ring Gear Diameter
- Choice of ring and pinion ratio
- Trac-Lok standard duty limited-slip differential
- Steel heavy duty differential cover
- Input yoke - 1310 (U-bolt style)
- Dynatrac Jeep JK coil spring bracket set (Includes heavy duty 3/16” brackets and mounting)
- Wheel bolt pattern - 5x5” or 5x5½” (8x6.5” available w/Full Float Upgrade)
- Billet steel housing ends
- Large tapered roller axle bearings
- Heavy duty steel axle retainers
- ABS sensors at the wheel ends for ESP and ABS compatibility for most vehicles
- Customer to use factory JK disc brakes
- Axle is finely detailed and painted Dynatrac’s signature gloss black
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
DYN Rear ProRock60
You have no items to compare.