Dominion Offroad Evap Canister Relocation Kit for Jeep JK
This kit is a modification to the Factory Evap Can Mount Bracket. The complete install instruction is 12 pages (mostly pictures). Here is a link to the first few pages. This will give you some insight about what is involved. You’ll need to be able to cut 12 Gauge Steel (a little thicker than a Compact Disc). You could use a hack saw, but a sawsall with a metal cutting blade makes quick work of it. You’ll need to drill with a .25” bit, into the same and similar metal on the floor of the JK (from underneath the JK).
- Precision Laser Cut and CNC Formed Stainless steel adapter plate
- Fuel proof hoses and fittings
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Constant Tension Hose Clamps
- 12 pages of Comprehensive and Complete Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.