Staun Tyre Deflators
This simple, reliable accessory takes the work out of airing down. You easily (no tools required) adjust them to the pressure of your choice, screw them on your standard valve stems, let them do the work, then remove and you’re on you way. The adjustment pressure range is: Light Duty (SCVLD): 0-10 PSI or Standard (SCV5): 6-30 PSI. All come with a palm-size leather carrying case.
No more lost valve cores or need for misplaced tire gauges. Once set, you let the "Staunies" do all of the work with the confidence that they hit their mark, hot, cold or under water, every time!
- Fully adjustable
- Valve has an adjustment range of 30psi down to 6psi
- Highly accurate, deflating to within 0.05psi of the preset pressure they have been adjusted to
- Measuring only 30mm x 15mm (1.18" x 0.6")
- Lightest deflators weighing only 32 grams (1.13 ounces)
- Made of 100% brass
- 5 year guarantee
- They can be used for all types of four wheel driving ranging from coastal sand driving, desert sand driving, rock climbing to mud driving.
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
SCVLD or SCV5
You have no items to compare.