BDS 8" 4-Link Lift Kit 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD
BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit 4 Link System for the 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty
Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticable even under normal driving conditions.
In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These are not drop down brackets, but new mounts to replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required.
The kit also comes with front anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs that provide an excellent ride while still having the payload capacity you need from your truck.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
38" x 15.50" w/17 x 9 - 20x10 and 4-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Exhaust modification may be required to clear frontdriveshaft (gas only)
2. Front bumper spacer kit may be required to run38"x15.50" tires
3. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibrationmay occur
4. If equipped with 2-piece rear driveshaft, driveshaftalignment kit will be required
5. Front driveshaft u-joints may max out at full droop.If so, a new front shaft will be required.
6. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.6. U-bolts will not work on dually.
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.