BDS 8" Suspension Lift Kit 1977-1987 Chevy/GMC Blazer, Suburban/Jimmy
BDS Suspension 8" Lift Kit for 1977 - 1987 GM 4WD K20 / K25 3/4 ton Suburban and Pickup Trucks.
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs.
This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, brake line relocation brackets, sway bar drop brackets, 4" steering arm, 3" steering block, and transfer case drop as well as many other options.
The rear lift kit includes new 6" rear Glide-Ride leaf with all the perfomance features of the front spring with a 2" block and u-bolts.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
38" x 15.50" w/15 x 10 and 3-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Both driveshafts may need to be lengthened.
2. Aftermarket extended brake lines required for installation.
3. Exhaust modification may be required to clear front driveshaft.
4. Emergency brake cable extension kit may be required.
5. #001408 and #001608 come with OE style rubber bushings installed.
6. For rear spring applications, you MUST measure the eye to eye dimension of the original springs before ordering lifted springs. If your vehicle is equipped with a front anti-sway bar, order the anti-sway bar shackle link kit listed in the accessories.
Chevrolet / GM
1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.