BDS 7" Suspension Lift Kit 2007-2014 Toyota Tundra
BDS Suspension 7" lift kit for the 2007 - 2014 Toyota Tundra 2WD & 4WD Pickups
This complete 7" IFS w/ strut mount lift kit system is not only built for daily driving, but will handle about any off road excursion you can think of. The heavy duty main crossmembers are locked together by a full belly pan that offers superior off road protection.
Included with this IFS lift kit are CNC machined steering knuckles which ensure a clean and simple install. The lift is achieved with lower strut mounts and a stuft preload spacer. Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with Fox 2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 7" Toyota Tundra lift kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35 x 12.50 w/18x9 and 5-1/2" back spacing
35 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 5-1/2" back spacing
37 x 12.50 w/20x9 and 6-1/4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Requires frame bracket modification and welding.
2. Strut compressor required for installation.
3. Stock 17", 18", and 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
4. Models with two piece rear driveline will require rear driveline modification.
5. Rear shackle kit can be added for 1" additional lif
6. ***Will work with Bilstein (yellow) factory front struts on 2014-2015 models.***
7. Models equipped with 6 piston calipers require modification.
8. Will NOT work on 2015 TRD Pro Models.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.