BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit for 2008-2010 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit centered around two Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes two new radius arm drop brackets to put the stock radius arm back at factory angle which will maintain your stock driving characteristics. The kit also comes with a new steering stabilizer, anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extension.
The rear is lifted via a 5" block kit.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit..
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Removal of the factory block is required.
2. Installation of the rear block kit will result in a "pre-runner" look with the rear of the vehicle 2" lower than the front. To get a level stance you must upgrade to the rear leaf spring option.
3. These trucks were manufactured with and without top mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
4. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
5. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
6. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
7. U-bolts will not fit dually models.
8. Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
2008, 2009, 2010
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.