BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit 1980-1983 Ford F100/F150 2WD
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit for 1980-1983 Ford F100 2WD and 1980-1996 Ford F150 2WD.
This kit includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arm drop brackets, and axle pivot relocation brackets.
The rear kit comes with a 2" block and dual add-a-leaf system.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Front end alignment required. Alignment cams may be required. See page 120.
2. U-bolts in 2WD rear kits will need to be shortened.
3. #123401 recommended if equipped with a front anti-sway bar. Ford produced 3 different styles of sway bar systems between 1980 and 1996. In extremely rare cases, modification may be required.
4. Extended front brake lines required
5. Does not fit F150 models without power steering.
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.