BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC 6-Lug 4WD Pickup
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1988-1998 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD K1500 1/2 ton and K2500 6 lug 3/4 ton pickup trucks.
This tightly engineered 6" suspension lift kit is designed around two heavy duty upper A-arms, one-piece 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. This combination offers zero track width change unlike many knuckle kits on the market.
The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance while compression struts support the crossmembers under impact. This lift kit also includes replacement steering knuckles to maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles, front stainless steel braided brake lines for optimum performance and ease of installation, plus a differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Customize this 6" BDS suspension lift kit with upgrades like gas shocks, single or dual steering stabilizers, traction bars, rear stainless steel braided brake lines, and Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-5/8" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/16 or 17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5-1/4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Requires exhaust modification.
2. Special tool (Kent Moore Tools Part #J-36202-A) required to unload/load torsion bars. Not available through BDS.
3. Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
4. Not recommended for long box extended cab models due to crossmember interference.
5. All models equipped with auto-trac may require a new front driveshaft. The auto-trac New Process 246 transfer case can be identified by the silver dollar sized plaque on the rear of the transfer case that reads "NP246". The dash mounted display will display the Auto 4WD symbol. NP243 is not auto-trac.
6. Aftermarket wheels required. (see chart in back)
7. System will not work on some '88-'95 vehicles equipped with spindle mounted front ABS sensor.
8. Traction bars will not work on regular cab, short box models.
Chevrolet / GM
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.