BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit 2002-2005 Dodge 1/2 Ton
BDS Suspension 6" High Clearance IFS Lift Kit for the Dodge 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD.
The revolutionary no torsion bar drop system integrated with the BDS exclusive High Clearance geometry makes this 6" IFS lift kit hard to beat. The High Clearance crossmembers work perfectly with the CNC machined steering knuckles to maintain steering geometry while offering the best ground clearance on the market. The one-piece design for the front and rear crossmembers increase frame rigidity while reducing installation time. The heavy duty crossmembers are locked together with a substantial differential skid plate making for a superior sub-frame system.
A steering knuckle is included to reduce installation time. A differential skid plate and compression struts are included for off road use. Front and rear bump stop extensions are also included.
The rear is lifted via a 4" block kit or you can chose BDS Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
Customize this 6" lift kit with traction bars, dual steering stabilizer kit, and rear dual shock kit. Front and rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with 9500 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 6" lift kit.
This Dodge Ram lift kit is unlike anything on the market by offering the best ground clearance combined with a ride like OE! This kit allows the use of stock wheels with stock tires.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
36" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out-of-round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
2. Stock 17" wheels cannot be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tires.
3. Special tool required to load/unload the torsion bars and puller required to remove lower control arm bushings.
4. Depending on cab configuration, these trucks vary from 1" to 4" tail high from the factory. Be sure to measure before deciding how much to lift the rear.
5. May require exhaust modification to clear the front drive shaft, typically on standard cab models.
6. AWD models may require a CV style front driveshaft.
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.