BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit - 2009-11 Dodge 1500 4WD
BDS Suspension 6" 2009 - 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup.
FMVSS No.126 compliant
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance.
The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Customize this 6" lift kit with your choice of BDS exclusive 3" or 5" rear Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets and sway bar links.
Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with 9500 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 6" Dodge 1500 lift kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
37" x 13.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. These trucks can vary from 1" to 3" tail high from the factory. Be sure to measure your vehicle before ordering. Part numbers 022209, 022309 and 022509 can all be substituted to achieve the desired stance.
2. The Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. As you increase the tire diameter and/or decrease the wheel backspacing the more sensitive the system becomes and can cause minor steering wheel shimmy.
3. Not recommended for AWD models.
4. Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled with factory tires.
5. TRX models will achieve approximately 1" additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
2009, 2010, 2011
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.