BDS 5" Suspension Lift Kit 1974-1993 Dodge Ram 1500/2500
BDS Suspension 5" Lift Kit for the 1974.5 - 1993 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton and 2500 3/4 Ton Pickup 4WD Pickup.
This kit comes with front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with anti-friction pads, bolts style leaf alignment clamps, and tapered leafs. The box kit includes new urethane front spring bushings, brake line relocation, 3" steering block to restore steering linkage angles and all new u-bolts.
The rear is lifted via a tapered block & add-a-leaf or upgrade to the Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. 3" Steering block will only fit Dana 44 with a 3 bolt knuckle to steering arm mount.
2. Not for heavy duty 3/4 ton version
3. If your vehicle is equipped with a front sway bar, the links will have to be sectioned and lengthened.
4. On models equipped with 4WD dash light, the wiring will need to be lengthened
5. On models with Saginaw or Corporate typr front driveshaft, CV cluster may require dressing to prevent binding.
6. This kit includes 3 front u-bolts and 2 studs. Early '74 models may use 4 square front u-bolts. Verify before ordering your kit on '74 models. If you have 4 front u-bolts, use the '69-'73 kit 200H.
RAM 2500, RAM1500
1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.