BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit - 2006-08 Dodge 1500 4WD
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for the 2006 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup.
FMVSS No.126 compliantThis 4" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance. The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Bump stop drops, anti-sway bar extensions, 3 point differential drop system, and strut relocation brackets are also included in this Dodge 4" lift kit. The rear is lifted via a 2" block and u-bolt kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Will not fit Mega-Cab models.
2. Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to any out of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire the less the backspacing, the more sensitive the system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
3. Not recommended for AWD models.
4. TRX models require removal of OE lower skid plate.
5. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled with stock tires.
6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
2006, 2007, 2008
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.