BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit 2002-2005 Dodge 1/2 Ton
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for the 2002 - 2005 Dodge 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD.
The revolutionary no torsion bar drop system integrated with the BDS exclusive High Clearance geometry makes this 4" IFS lift kit hard to beat. The High Clearance crossmembers work perfectly with the CNC machined steering knuckles to maintain steering geometry and factory-like handling characteristics while offering the best ground clearance on the market.
The heavy duty crossmembers are locked together with a substantial differential skid plate making for a superior sub-frame system. The rear is lifted via a 2" block kit to level the truck.
Customize this 4" lift kit with traction bars, single or dual steering stabilizers, or dual rear shocks.
This Dodge Ram lift kit is unlike anything on the market by offering the best ground clearance combined with a ride like OE!
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to any out of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. Thelarger the tire and the less the backspring, the more sensitive the system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
2. Stock 17" wheels can not be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels w/stock tires can be used.
3. Special tool required to load/unload torsion bars and puller required to remove lower control arm bushings.
4. Depending on cab configuration, these vehicles vary from 1" to over 4" tail high from the factory. Be sure to measurethe vehicle before deciding how much to lift the rear.
5. May require exhaust modification to clear front drive shaft, typically on std cab models.
6. AWD models may require a CV style front drive shaft.
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.