BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit 1976-1986 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Scrambler
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for the 1976 - 1986 Jeep CJ5, CJ7, Scrambler.
This kit comes with BDS front and rear Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System. These spring feature tapered leafs, anti-friction pads, bolt style leaf alignment clamps and a full military wrap to protect your spring eyes from the rocks. If you are actually capable of breaking the main leaf, the military wrap will allow you to limp home off the trail. These springs are made to perform offroad as well as get you to and from work. The box kit includes new urethane spring bushings, u-bolts, degree shims, transfer case drop, and a power steering pitman arm.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
33" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 6 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty"
Important Kit Notes
1. Vehicles equipped with the optional Dana 44 axle will require 040005 (Qty. 4) U-bolts listed in the accessories.
2. If your vehicle is equipped with manual steering, you can buy the kit without the PS pitman arm, but BDS Suspension does not offer a manual steering pitman arm. You will need to aquire this from another source.
3. If your vehicle is equipped with an anti-sway bar, a sway bar extension kit (available in the accessories section ) will be necessary for your sway bar to function properly.
4. If your CJ is heavy in the rear ( ie. Hard top with full size spare) you should consider the 114208 add-a-leaf kit in the options to stiffen up the rear leaf springs and reduce the possibility of low rear ride height. This is recommended for all CJ8 Scramblers.
5. Shackle bushing kit 074002 listed in the accessories is highly recommended.
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.