BDS 4" 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 4WD
BDS Suspension 4" 4-Link Suspension System for 2011-16 Ford F250/F350 4WD trucks.
The full replacement four link system is centered around 4 massive control arms featuring greasable ends. The 4-link system is setup to correct the alignment tire placement inside the wheel well. It also reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more contolled feel both on and off road. BDS front Pro-Ride Coil Springs are included to provide the lift and can handle full coil bind so they will not sag. The kit also comes with anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle and bump stop extensions.
Rear lift options include a 5" block kit that eliminates the factory block or a full replacement leaf spring.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit.
Check out the BDS 4-link system in the follwing magazine articles:
Four Wheel & Offroad
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4.5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Removal of factory block required. Net rear lift height will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
2. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear front drive shaft (gas only).
3. If equipped with 2-piece driveshaft, a driveshaft alignment kit may be required.
4. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
5. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
6. U-bolts will not work on dually.
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.