BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit - 2012 Dodge 1500 4WD
BDS Suspension 6" 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup.
FMVSS No.126 compliant
Dodge put a whole new front differential assembly in the 2012 models. This housing has all new mounting points that differ from the previous model years so BDS has developed a complete new 6" lift system specifically for your 2012 Dodge 1500 truck.
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance on on road appeal.
The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
The system also includes bump stop drops, anti-sway bar links, 3 point differential drop system, strut relocation brackets, and front stainless steel brake lines.
Due to the OE ride height variances, BDS allows you to customize your desired stance by offering both 3" or 5" rear Pro-Ride coils that are capable of being smashed totally flat and will come back to normal ride height. The rear for this Dodge Ram lift kit is completed with a track bar bracket, upper link relocation brackets, and sway
Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with BDS by Fox 2.0 series gas shocks availble as an upgrade.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 13.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
37" x 13.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combination. The larger the tire and the less the backspacing, the more sensative the system becomes, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
2. Not recommended for AWD models.
3. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" can be reinstalled with factory tire.
4. TRX models will achieve aproximately 1" of additional lift. This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Instead, consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
5. THIS KIT DOES NOT FIT 2013 MODELS.
6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers.
Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.