BDS Suspension 4.5" Lift for 2000-2006 Chevrolet Avalance, Suburban, Tahoe and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL
BDS Suspension 4-1/2" Lift Kit for 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, and Yukon XL, Escalade AWD, 1500 1/2 ton SUVs.
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function. The suspension geometry of this 4-1/2" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 4-1/2" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
This complete suspension lift kit comes with front and rear hydraulic shock absorbers and ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to factory angles. Heavy duty front and differential skid plates are also included for extreme off road protection.
The rear lift is accomplished with new coil springs, track bar relocation, sway bar links and extended bump stops.
Important: Relocation bracket kit for Auto Ride equipped vehicles. Select this 'shock option' if your vehicle is equipped with this option.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
32" x 11.50" w/16 or 17 x 8 and 4.5" back spacing
33" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
33" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Special tool (Kent Moore Tools Part# J-42393) required to unload/load torsion bars. Not available through BDS.
2. Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
3. All wheel drive models will require front drive line modification.
4. If equipped with stock 17" wheels, then must replace with 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
5. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
6. Auto-Ride equipped vehicles require part #121400 or #121011 in place of front and rear shocks.
7. System will not fit 2000 model Escalades.
Chevrolet / GM
Avalanche, Escalade, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
You have no items to compare.