BDS 6" Suspension Lift Kit - 2006-08 Dodge 1500 4WD
BDS Suspension 6" IFS Lift Kit for the 2006 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 1/2 Ton Pickup.
FMVSS No.126 compliant
This 6" lift kit is based around two one-piece, 1/4" laser cut high clearance crossmembers and replacement steering knuckles. The high clearance crossmembers increase ground clearance for off road performance. The replacement steering knuckles reduce installation time as well as maintain proper steering angles and ball joint angles. A differential skid plate is included for off road protection.
Bump stop drops, anti-sway bar extensions, 3 point differential drop system, front stainless steel brake lines, and strut relocation brackets are also included in this
Dodge 4" lift kit.
When customizing this 6" lift kit, you can choose a 4" rear block kit or rear Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap.
Customize this Dodge 1/2 ton kit with your choice of traction bars and a dual steering stabilizer kit. Rear 5500 series hydraulic shock absorbers are included with Fox
2.0 series gas shocks available as an upgrade for this 6" lift kit.
Check out this install article published in 4 Wheel & Offroad magazine.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
37" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Est. Installation: 10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Will not fit Mega-Cab models.
2. Rack & Pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to anyout of round or out of balance tire/wheel combination. Thelarger the tire the less the backspacing, the more sensitivethe system, causing minor steering wheel shimmy.
3. Not recommended for AWD models.
4. TRX models require removal of OE lower skid plate.
5. Stock 17" wheels can not be re-installed. Stock 20" wheelscan be reinstalled with stock tires.
6. This kit is FMVSS No.126 CompliantFMVSS No.126 compliantThe NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.