BDS 8" Suspension Lift Kit 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
BDS Suspension 8" Lift Kit for 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, pitman arm for steering correction, extended sway bar links, u-bolts and bump stop extensions. The rear is lifted with new 6"
Glide-Ride leaf spring.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
36" x 13.50" w/16 x 10 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Models with rear CV driveshaft may experience drive line vibration.
2. Front and rear driveshaft modification will be required.
3. Due to OE variances, you may need to change the rear block to level the truck.
4. #003202, #003402, #003602, #003609, #003802 & #003809 come with rubber bushings installed.
5. A truck leaf sping will give 2" of additional lift when installed on an Excursion
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.