BDS 6-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit 2011-2015 Chevy/GMC
BDS Suspension Chevrolet/GMC 6-1/2" Lift Kit for 2011-15 2500 & 3500 HD Silverado/Sierra
Once again BDS beats the competition and is first to market with this comprehensive High Clearance suspension lift kit. This 6-1/2" lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6-1/2"dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard, to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection.
The rear is lifted with a flat 5" block for easy installation.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
37" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2 to 4-5/8" back spacing
37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 6" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty"
Important Kit Notes
1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
2. Requires frame bracket and differential modification
3. 3" rear block kit recommended for dually applications, 5" rear block kit will not fit dually applications.
4. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.5. Stock 20" x 8.5" wheels with 6" backspacing or less will fit with a max tire size of 35 x 12.506. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
7. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
8. If minor front driveline vibration occurs at highway speeds while in 4wd and the vehicle will be used in this situation on a regular basis, we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
Chevrolet / GM
Sierra 2500, Silverado 2500
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
BDS 196H / 197H
You have no items to compare.