BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD
BDS Suspension 4" Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD pickup trucks.
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, pitman arm for steering correction, bump stop extensions, and u-bolts.
The rear is lifted via a 3" block and u-bolt kit.
* Important: Critical selections must be made while customizing this kit.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
35" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1.These trucks were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
2. Vehicles produced before 3/1/99 require a different box kit. You must check the production date on the door prior to ordering.
3. The Superduty came from the factory with a 2", 3", or 4" rear block. If you wish to truly level your vehicle it may be necessary to change the rear OE block.
4. Will not fit dually applications.
5. These trucks were produced both with and without a top mounted over load spring. There is an extra leaf that mounts on top of the rear leaf pack. You will need to know how your truck is equipped before ordering.
6. If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will want the 123402 drop kit in the accessories section.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.