BDS Suspension 4" Leveling Kit for 2007-2013 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado 1500 / Sierra 1500 4WD
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Silverado/Serria 1/2 ton pickup
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 4" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 4" increasing ground clearance and performance.
This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and custom valved front coil over strut cylinders with 18 mm shafts designed to handle increased tire & wheel weight without sacrificing ride quality. Heavy duty front and differential skid plates are also included for extreme off road protection as well as rear 5500 series hydraulic shocks
Black powder coating, and Glide-Ride Leaf Springs, are just two of the options and upgrades available when customizing this 4" 4WD lift kit.
Check out the Chevrolet 2010 concept truck using a BDS suspension system.
Note: Stock wheels with stock tires can be reinstalled.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
32" x 11.50" on w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
33" x 12.50 on w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
33" x 12.50 on w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Will NOT FIT 2014 MODEL YEAR.
2. Strut compressor required for installation.
3. This system will not fit 2007 Classic models.
4. Installation of the optional rear leaf springs requires removal of the fuel tank.
5. Requires frame bracket modification.
6. Less trimming is required if 20" x 9" Wheels with 5-3/4" backspacing are used.
7. Traction bars will not fit regular cab, short box models.
8. Add 121651 Auxillary Differential bracket for AWD models. Also may require front driveline modification.
9. Will not fit 2009-11 Two-Mode Hybrid models with Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
Chevrolet / GM
Sierra 1500, Silverado 1500
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.