Bawarrion Tow Hitch for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
The Bawarrion 2" Hitch Receiver is the very first tow hook bracket for your lifted Jeep Wrangler JK. Our Premium Class 2" receiver hitch for JK can be beneficial to working and having fun. A very easy bolt-on installation takes minutes to install with small vehicle modifications (if needed). We dare you to compare our hitch to all others on the market and we are sure that you will never find a better product.
At the maximum allowed 7700-lbs (3500KG), our 2" receiver is the perfect match to all your accessories like bike racks, receiver racks, recovery hooks, winching and more. The Bawarrion hitch will allow you to tow your watercraft, motorcycles, snowmobiles car and utility trailers safely. The hitch is thick welded steel construction and is e-coated (anti corrosion treatment) and powder coated for lasting durability.
- Easy to install
- Fits on Jeep Wrangler JK since 2007 with lift kits from 2,5" up to 5" and up to 37" Tires
- Salt resistant according Jeep specifications
- Tested on Jeep Wrangler with 7700 pounds (3500KG) trailer weight and 396 lbs (180KG) vertical load
- Electric Plug (European connector) is mounted directly to the hitch for maximum protection
- Elegant but strong design
- 2" receiver
- D=15,3 kN
- TÜV tested and approved
- Package includes installation material and TÜV document
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.