ARB Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ
An ARB Rear Bumper delivers an enormous amount of protection for the back of a vehicle and has been designed for maximum functionality with recessed bumper section, dual hi-lift jacking points and a heavy duty towing system.
ARB's Tire Carrier is the only way to carry up to a larger spare tire without rattling noises or vibration. Engineered to take the weight, this carrier is one of the toughest on the market. Attached to the tailgaet via a tailgate support plate allows you to open the carrier and tailgate at the same time. Made from premium quality Australian steel, this tire carrier combined with the ARB rear bumper is the only way to carry your oversized tires. Supplied in satin black powder coat.
- Dual Hi-lift Jacking Points
- Durable Black Powdercoat Finish
- Compatible with Factory Tow Package
- Integrated Recovery Points
- Will not fit vehicles with corner body protection armor.
- Due to variations in chassis, modification may be required to mounting bracket.
- Will not work on vehicles with body lifts. Swing out tire-carrier attaches to tailgate.
- Factory third brake light will not work with tire carrier.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.