ARB Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
An ARB Rear Bumper delivers an enormous amount of protection for the back of a vehicle and has been designed for maximum functionality with recessed bumper section, dual hi-lift jacking points and a heavy duty towing system.
ARB's Tire Carrier is the only way to carry up to a larger spare tire without rattling noises or vibration. Engineered to take the weight, this carrier is one of the toughest on the market. Attached to the tailgaet via a tailgate support plate allows you to open the carrier and tailgate at the same time. Made from premium quality Australian steel, this tire carrier combined with the ARB rear bumper is the only way to carry your oversized tires. Supplied in satin black powder coat.
- Dual Hi-lift Jacking Points
- Durable Black Powdercoat Finish
- Compatible with Factory Tow Package
- Integrated Recovery Points
- Rear bar and wheel carrier must be purchased together for proper installation.
- Rear bar has built in tow hitch, but does not come with the ball and mount for towing. Uses standard 2 " receiver and ball.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
ARB5650010, ARB5750012, ARB5750030
You have no items to compare.