ARB Front Winch Bar for 1985-1997 Land Rover Defender 90
Constructed from premium sheet steel with a tapered wing design, this bumper has been crafted for optimum strength and improved approach angles. ARB’s unique airbag compatible mounting system ensures both occupant and vehicle safety. A hard wearing powder coat finish completes the look of this stylish new bumper.
As with all ARB Bull Bar Bumpers, the utmost attention to detail has resulted in a variety of built-in features including recessed indicators, optional recessed fog lamps, Warn Winch compatibility, Hi-Lift jacking points, driving light provisions, twin CB antenna mounting positions and the option to reuse the factory tow shackle recovery points.
ARB Bumper Features
- Mounts reinforce and strengthen chassis
- Suits IPF 800 and 900 Series driving lights
- Combination turn signals/running lights in wings
- Five fold upswept and tapered wings
- Large diameter 60mm tube complements the vehicle and offers maximum strength
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Cover panel for non winch applications
- Compact front overhang for excellent front approach angles
- #3432300 requires winch install kit #3532070 when installing a winch.
- #3432300 - 1997 North America (NAS) Defender 90 headlamp surround assemblies do not clear bumper. Surrounds and indicators from 1993-1996 model year vehicles will be required when fitting bumper.
- #3932400 is a bumper replacement. Does not have a headlight grill protection bars like traditional ARB bullbars.
1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
ARB 3432090 or ARB 3432300 or ARB 3932400
You have no items to compare.