ARB 63QT Fridge Freezer
Now until September 30, get two FREE ARB Camp Chairs with the purchase of any size ARB Fridge Freezer. For more details, click here.
The next generation of ARB portable fridge.
Developed in Australia to handle extreme conditions, ARB fridge freezers offer uncompromising performance, giving you the convenience of cold food and drinks no matter where your journey takes you. With rapid cool down and low power consumption, you’ll never have to worry about buying ice.
This range is the result of more than three years of research and development, followed by extensive off road testing. Available in 37QT, 50QT, 63QT and 82QT capacities, all backed by a comprehensive three year warranty.
OK4WD Exclusive Deal: Get a FREE ARB Transit Bag with any ARB Fridge Freezer!
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- Three year warranty.
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible.
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability
- Model: 10800602. Weight: 54 lbs. Capacity: 63 qts. Dimensions: H 16.9" x W 17.7" x D 33.3"
- Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- Interior drain plug.
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- Integrated power system.
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
- Fridge Freezer Monitor: The fridge fridge monitor will make all of your travels a little more comfortable. Easily view current fridge temperature, supply voltage and compressor status from the highly legible, backlit LCD display. With a 30m line of sight or 15m interrupted transmission range, the monitor is capable of displaying up to two fridges with the addition of a second transmitter. With a range of selectable channel frequencies, a number of fridge monitors can be used without inadvertently monitoring other fridges within a convoy. Supplied with quick release bracket and necessary mounting hardware.
- Canvas Transit Bag: The ARB transit bag shields your fridge from dents and scratches while also providing additional insulation in extreme temperatures. Made of tough, durable canvas, the functional ARB transit bag features a handy side pocket for items such as the power cord or instruction booklet, as well as openings for the fridge’s rubber feet, power cables and drain plug hole.
- Tie Down System: ARB’s tie down system is ideal for ensuring your fridge is secured at all times. With black powder coated steel clamps and plastic coated ends, matched with webbing straps and quality spring loaded clips, this accessory is a smart and functional addition for your 4WD fridge. Powder coated steel adaptor brackets bundled with stainless steel mounting hardware means fitment to ARB’s fridge slide is simple.
- Fridge Slide: With a flat mounting base for secure fitment and multi position latch, the fridge slide will ensure easy access to your car fridge at all times. Sealed roller bearings prevent dust ingress and incorporate a lock-in lock-out mechanism to ensure the slide stays in position no matter what angle your vehicle is on. Finished in a zinc plated and black epoxy E-coat surface finish for superior corrosion resistance.
You have no items to compare.