ARB 50QT Fridge Freezer
Now until September 30, get two FREE ARB Camp Chairs with the purchase of any size ARB Fridge Freezer. For more details, click here.
The next generation of ARB portable fridge.
Developed in Australia to handle extreme conditions, ARB fridge freezers offer uncompromising performance, giving you the convenience of cold food and drinks no matter where your journey takes you. With rapid cool down and low power consumption, you’ll never have to worry about buying ice.
This range is the result of more than three years of research and development, followed by extensive off road testing. Available in 37QT, 50QT, 63QT and 82QT capacities, all backed by a comprehensive three year warranty.
OK4WD Exclusive Deal: Get a FREE ARB Transit Bag with any ARB Fridge Freezer!
- Capacity: (50 x 375ml cans)
- External Dimensions: 428mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 705mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions:
- Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 126mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 151mm (D)
- Main Compartment: 321mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 337mm (D)
- Weight: 20.7kg
- Cooling Capacity: +10°C to -18°C
- Power: Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power
- Integrated battery protection system
- Current Draw: 0.85 amps/hour*
- *Average power consumption tested at 3°C cabinet temperature, 26°C-31°C ambient temperature range, test duration of 66 hours and supply voltage of 12V DC.
- Fridge Freezer Monitor: The fridge fridge monitor will make all of your travels a little more comfortable. Easily view current fridge temperature, supply voltage and compressor status from the highly legible, backlit LCD display. With a 30m line of sight or 15m interrupted transmission range, the monitor is capable of displaying up to two fridges with the addition of a second transmitter. With a range of selectable channel frequencies, a number of fridge monitors can be used without inadvertently monitoring other fridges within a convoy. Supplied with quick release bracket and necessary mounting hardware.
- Canvas Transit Bag: The ARB transit bag shields your fridge from dents and scratches while also providing additional insulation in extreme temperatures. Made of tough, durable canvas, the functional ARB transit bag features a handy side pocket for items such as the power cord or instruction booklet, as well as openings for the fridge’s rubber feet, power cables and drain plug hole.
- Tie Down System: ARB’s tie down system is ideal for ensuring your fridge is secured at all times. With black powder coated steel clamps and plastic coated ends, matched with webbing straps and quality spring loaded clips, this accessory is a smart and functional addition for your 4WD fridge. Powder coated steel adaptor brackets bundled with stainless steel mounting hardware means fitment to ARB’s fridge slide is simple.
- Fridge Slide: With a flat mounting base for secure fitment and multi position latch, the fridge slide will ensure easy access to your car fridge at all times. Sealed roller bearings prevent dust ingress and incorporate a lock-in lock-out mechanism to ensure the slide stays in position no matter what angle your vehicle is on. Finished in a zinc plated and black epoxy E-coat surface finish for superior corrosion resistance.
Manufacture Part Number
1 - 5 Reviews
TwinStick | 2016-07-01 04:38:29
Yeah, get you one.No ice worries, EVER. Unless you want to make your own, which these will do, even on a 90*+ day. AWESOME product.
You have no items to compare.