AEV ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK
AEV's ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK is a hand-held powerhouse! This essential tool provides JK owners an easy, low-cost way to make a variety of useful changes not offered by the dealer or any other re-programmer. Topping the list is the ability to correct the speedometer and gear ratio when larger tires are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance.
The best part about the AEV Pro Cal is that it isn’t just for correcting the speedometer. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System can now be recalibrated to better suit aftermarket tires without triggering the dash light. Further, the ProCal Module makes it possible to activate daytime running lamps, “one-touch” turn signals, enable a temporarily increased engine idle speed for winching, clear engine codes, and even has a feature to help alignment technicians align the vehicle perfectly for optimal ESP performance.
The ProCal Module for Jeep Wrangler JK is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple Quick Reference Guide included with the ProCal module, a user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. Once the DIP switches are set, simply plug the Module into the vehicle's OBDII. The whole process can be completed in mere minutes and it's just as easy to restore the vehicle back to its original settings with the ProCal.
- The AEV ProCal will enable axle gear ratio changes to be made to Wranglers equipped with the A580 Automatic transmission (2011+ 2.8L, 2012+ 3.6L)
- The AEV ProCal cannot change axle gear ratios for 2011+ 2.8L CRD diesel Wranglers with manual transmissions.
- AEV's ProCal Module now features an all-new Transfer Case Calibration function that allows customers to install a non-stock transfer case into their 2012+ JK Wrangler (w/ A580 trans) without causing the vehicle to go into limp mode. This includes 2-speed Atlas transfer cases as well as Chrysler's Command-Trac NV241 (Sport/Sahara) and Rock-Trac NV241 (Rubicon) transfer cases.This new feature is only found on the latest version of the ProCal Module (part number 30406007AG). As of 2/18, all ProCal Modules being shipped from AEV are the latest version and include this function.
- Correct speedometer
- "One touch" turn signals
- Clear engine codes
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Recalibrate tire pressure monitor
- Increase engine idle speed
- Optimize ESP performance
- Transfer Case Calibration (2012+ JK Wrangler w/ A580 Trans)
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
1 - 5 Reviews
psu_bill | 2011-08-18 11:41:34
Ingenious!I got a new set of wheels/tires for my 2009 JK w/ TPMS. I do alot of beach driving, so the guys @ OK recommended that I purchase a ProCal to lower the TPMS's PSI threshold for when I airdown on the beach. I loved this feature and all the other nifty things it can do.
Ron Jon | 2011-08-16 13:55:03
Best thing since sliced bread!!!Who knew a little unit could do so much!!! Best $150 I ever spent for sure. The guys at OK 4WD are great and were a huge help....thanks!
John K. | 2010-08-27 14:26:44
A steal for the price!This is a life saver. I'm not really inclined when it comes to gizmos of this sort but reading through the instructions, I found it REALLY easy to use. I even re calibrated my speedometer and got it within .1 mile accuracy the first time. I'd recommend anyone who wants all the features that this offers.
You have no items to compare.