AEV Jack Base for Jeep Wrangler JK
The AEV Jack Base for 2007+ Wrangler JK provides 3-1/2 inches of added lift height to the stock "scissor" jack - allowing tires of up to 37" or more to be changed with ease and stability. The large 7.5" x 10.5" base gives the jack better stability in off-road and soft soil conditions. Handy compartments in the base store your AEV lug nut extension, and there's even a slot for the OE wheel lock key. Base is shaped to fit neatly into the rear floor compartment and out of sight. The Jack Base can also double as a wheel chock to prevent a disabled vehicle or trailer from rolling. A must-have for any serious off-road enthusiast.
AEV designed the JK Jack Base with the following specifications:
- The entire unit fits neatly into the JK's rear cubby;
- The base holds your lug nut socket and wheel lock key (both are pinched in by the floor panel of the cubby, when it is closed);
- It gives you the added lift height necessary to change a tire on a lifted JK with stock jack;
- A greatly increased footprint is created for off-road use in soft soil conditions;
- It acts as a wheel chock when you need some added reassurance that your rig stays put.
Special Fitment Notes
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first one who writes a review.
Post a New Review
You're reviewing: AEV Jack Base for Jeep Wrangler JK
You have no items to compare.