AEV 10-Gallon Fuel Caddy
AEV is pleased to announce its new 10-Gallon Gas Caddy fuel storage system for use with AEV's Rear Tire Carrier. This new off-road fuel storage product takes full advantage of the unused space both inside the wheel of the spare tire and just behind it. The result is 10.2 gallons of secure and nearly invisible off road fuel storage.
The AEV Fuel Caddy also includes these great features:
- Tough cross-link polyethylene construction. The same material as many factory fuel tanks and whitewater kayaks.
- Fully vented OE-quality cap with large fill opening. This means radical changes in elevation are no problem and fill-ups at the gas station are fast.
- High mounting position isolates the AEV Fuel Caddy from trail impacts and makes it ideally suited for gravity fed fuel deployment to the main tank.
- Built-in foot step on upper right side allows easier access to roof racks.
- Available in high-visibility red or stealthy, low-visibility black.
- Molded in, full-color decals clearly note the intended purpose and/or content of the tank.
- Installs in just over an hour using basic hand tools.
- Comes with a convenient shaker siphon for easy fuel retrieval.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
10305030AA, 10305031AA, 10305032AA
You have no items to compare.