BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD
BDS Suspension Lift Kit for 1983-97 Ford Ranger 4WD and 1994-1997 Mazda Pickup 4WD.
This system includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, pitman arm for steering correction, radius arm drop brackets, heavy duty axle pivot drop brackets, bump stop extensions, anti-sway bar drop brackets, and brake line relocation brackets.
The rear is lifted with a 2" block and add-a-leaf system.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
31" x 10.50" w/15 or 16 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
No Fine Print WarrantyAll BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
Important Kit Notes
1. Ball joint alignment cam will be required for alignment, these are available in the options section or from your local alignment shop.
2. Extra cad models may not achieve stated height.
3. Models equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft will require the carrier bearing crossmember to be lowered.
4. Bronco II 1985-90 models with CV joint type drive shaft must be converted to an exposed joint shaft.
5. Vehicles equipped with factory STX package will not achieve stated height6. The dual steering stabilizer listed in the accessories will not fit applications with a factory front sway bar.
1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.