2009 - 2011 JK model 6 Switch System with double LED light Contura rocker switches & Source System
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
Highlights of the dual LED option:
- Gives the operator a choice of having a night lighted switch.
- The lower lighted portion of the switch is fully controlled by the operator.
- Prevents from tapping into the OEM electrics.
- Choices of switch LED colors Red, Green, Blue and Amber.
- No extra wiring required by the installer or customer.
- The upper light still lights up only when the switch is in the on position.
- LED's are much dimmer and less distracting
- LED's draw much less current
- LED's have a much longer life span than incandescent lights.
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.